Model VMX - Oil-Injected Screw Compressors Stages
- First-class industry quality from Aerzen
- Wide performance range for a wide variety of applications
- Configurable for higher pressure ranges or admission pressure operation
- Optimal efficiency through proper lubrication, cooling and rotor/housing sealing
- High level of operational safety
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Contact-free rotors, no timing gears
- Very few wear parts
- No intake/exhaust valves that need maintenance
- Low-vibration, low-noise operation
- Compact size and low weight for easy installation
- No special foundation necessary
- All stages designed for frequency inverter operation
- Global sales and service network
- Type of Technology: Screw Compressors
- Volume Flow: 70 to 3,180 m3/h
- Medium: Air , Neutral Gases
- Compression: Oil Injected
- Negative Pressure: MAX. -500 mbar
- Positive Pressure: Max. 13,000 mbar
Compressed-Air Technology with System
Since 1943 AERZEN has designed and manufactured screw compressors. The application spectrum reaches from big process gas compressors for the chemistry to smaller oil-injected stages for standard applications in the industry.
Based on the wide technical competence, the experienced staff and the constant active customer dialogue we offer our customers continuous innovative products and solutions.
For the compressed air technology the necessary activities within AERZEN group are summarized at AERZEN SYSTEMS GmbH.
In the Following Industries the Aerzen Compressed-Air Technology is Being Used Already:
- cement industry
- plastics industry
- industrial grain processing
- wastewater treatment
and many more.