Model WL 18 - Wheel Loaders
The flexible WL 18 wheelloader from Wacker Neuson is extremely compact, maneuverable and can be easily transported from construction site to construction site. Whether outside in the open or indoor: It works hard even in small spces - reliably and with staying power. Its 3-cylinder Perkins engine is as powerful as it is economical to operate. Due to its robust design, the WL 18 is durable and resilient. Its strong working hydraulics ensure significant lifting and biting forces – and its great ease of operation ensures trouble-free change of drivers. Any employee can operate the compact wheelloader safely after a very short time. That increases productivity and efficiency. Fast, trouble-free use on all construction sites is guaranteed.
- The multi-function lever facilitates operation of the compact wheelloader considerably. One can quickly learn how to use it.
- Compact and versatile: The WL 18 stands out due to its narrow dimensions and small turning circle. It can get through anywhere and ensures safe, comfortable and productive work – especially in a limited space.
- Easily accessible: Simply fold up the engine cover and all of the important components are uncovered. Repair and service work can be carried out quickly and easily.
- The ergonomically shaped comfort seat allows for a user friendly body position. The same applies for the adjustable steeringcolumn. You sit comfortably and always have a good view.
- Great stability due to low center of gravity and good load distribution.
- The large-volume air filter with internal safety cartridge ensures long service life of the 3-cylinder Perkins engine. Contaminated air cannot get into the engine.
- All hydraulic hoses are safely installed. The powerful hydraulics are completely reliable and guarantee a long service life.
- Due to the float position in the arm, add-ons fit perfectly on the surface of the ground. It excels at extracting and leveling work.
- Impressive: The compact WL 18 achieves a significant lifting height of 2734 mm - and a maximum lifting force of 1884 daN. This puts the robust wheelloader among the largest in its class.
- Fast changeover: Due to the hydraulic quick-change system, add-on tools can be easily replaced.