Model WM-40(T) - Wall Mounted Water Alert Monitor / Power Supply
The WM-20(T) and WM-40(T) are used to monitor areas 8000 to 22,000 Sq. Ft.. The monitors are surface wall mounted for simple installation. All hardware, including a 5 ft. length of wire duct, installation/maintenance manuals and warranty are included with the monitor.
Wall mounted Water Alert Monitor / Power Supply. Unit shall be capable of powering, monitoring and testing up to forty SS-2100 Water Alert detectors. Unit will provide indication of activating detectors with an audible alarm, LED readout and DPDT relay transfer. Relays rated at 28V @1. Amp , (200V Max.). Unit shall contain internal battery back-up capable of 4 days monitoring without AC power. All mounting hardware including 5 ft. section of wire duct, installation / operation manuals and warranty to be included with unit. 5 year warranty minimum. Unit shall be provided by Dorlen Products Inc. Milwaukee, WI.
Monitors, powers and tests 20 / 40 SS-2100 or VR-2100 Water Alert detectors.
- Wall mounted
- Test feature
- Visual and audible alarms
- DPDT Relay contact outputs
- Battery back-up
- 5 Year limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Monitor Input Voltage/Current: 115VAC 10%, 60Hz, .2Amp max.
- Monitor Output Voltage: 9VDC (To detectors)
- Monitor Audible Alarm: 85db at 3 feet
- Dimensions / Wt. WM-20(T): 20'Wx4.75'Dx15.5'H / 35lbs.
- Dimensions / Wt. WM-40(T): 20'Wx4.75'Dx24H / 50 lbs.
- Construction: 16 Gauge NEMA 12 Slimline enclosure, textured oven baked finish, off white.
- Screw type terminal strip wire connection.
- Surface wall mount - no need for wall cut-out. Surface wire duct included.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited