Model Wohler VIS 350 - Visual Inspection Cameras
Video inspection in a case: With the new Wohler VIS 350 camera system, you not only have everything you need to inspect waste water pipes, flue gas and ventilation lines as well as industrial systems – you can also precisely locate the damage and accurately document the results of the inspection.
- Analyze damage and inspect:
- Waste water lines of 2' dia and larger
- House connections up to 8' dia
- Flue gas systems of 2' dia and larger
- Ventilation lines of ventilation systems
- False ceilings, hollow spaces, shafts
- Optics pan 360° and tilt 180° – facilitate maximum movement radius and ensure even the smallest damage does not remain hidden from your view
- Store video footage and photos on a 2 GB SD card
- Camera head with integrated transmitter facilitates location detection by the Wohler L 200 Locator
- Digital position and angle of the camera head displayed on the monitor
- Home function aligns the camera head to a straight position – display parallel to the ground above
- Brightly illuminating color camera head, 2' in length and 1 1/2' in diameter, easily negotiates tight bends
- Electronic meter counter with a resolution of 0.10 ft. displayed on the monitor
- Bright TFT color monitor (tiltable and removable) supplies razor sharp images
- Battery operating time: 2 x 120 min. with 2 rechargeable batteries (optional)
- Fully equipped mobile solution in a robust plastic case
- Transmitter integrated in camera head makes it possible to precisely locate the camera head
- Facilitates targeted repairs to damaged pipelines
- Telescopic holder makes it possible to locate damage under floors or in ceilings
- Chalk holder with lithographic chalk ensures it is possible to mark located damage immediately
- Long-lasting LI-ION rechargeable battery
Simply record and store photos and videos on a 2 GB SD card for documentation and archiving purposes for you and your customers
- Dimensions housing: 7″ x 4.5″ x 1.3″
- TFT-Display: 7″ / 16:9 format
- Video-Out: FBAS signal
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Space for 2 rechargeable batteries, each 12 V or via power pack
Battery Operating Time
- Max. 2 rechargeable batteries, each 120 mins. = 4 h (battery status in display)
Pan & Tilt 40mm Color Camera Head
- Type: 1/3″ COLOR CMOS
- Pixels: 768 x 576 (PAL), 656 x 492 (NTSC)
- Light sensitivity: 0.5 Lux
- Lens: f = 0.09″, F = 2.5
- Viewing angle: 115°
- Light source: 12 white LEDs
- Degree of protection: Waterproof to IP 67
- Dimensions: Ø 1 1/2″ x 2″
- Operating temperature: 32…104 °F, RH 95 % MAX
- Storage temperature: -4…122 °F, RH 95 % MAX
- Transmission frequency 8.9 kHz
- Length 100 ft.
- Diameter 0.26″
- Dimensions 20″ x 17″ x 7″ (l x w x h)
- Weight 18 lbs
- Wohler VIS 350 / VIS 300 Electronic meter counter
- Display: Graphic visualization of transmitted position
- Output impedance
- Headphones: 32 Ohm
- Power supply: 3.7 V Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Operating temperature: 32…104 °F
- Storage temperature: 14 °F…104 °F
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 13″ x 6″ x 3″ cm (l x w x h)
- Recording: 2 GB SD card (2.5 h recording capacity)
- Interface: Mini USB port
Wohler VIS 350 Service camera is a professional grade sewer inspection push camera. First, our sewer drain and pipe cameras give operators a full, clear picture of the problem with industry leading pan & tilt camera color camera head. Our complete system includes a large 7-inch LCD screen with footage counter. Secondly, our system includes one touch recording to USB. The VIS 350 Plus has a built in “Always On” Sonde to locate the problem spot from above ground. VIS 350 applications are virtually limitless and include: drains and pipes problems location and identification, such as blockages, leakages or tree roots; inspection and cleaning pipes in swimming pools; before and after pipe relining; preventative maintenance of pipes, drains and sewer mainlines and many more.
Wohler VIS 350 features a 100 ft. push rod topped with a camera head that pans 360° and tilts 180° to get deep into tight spaces and ensure that all areas of the target are visible. The superior German optic system shows crystal clear images.
Two detachable camera heads make all inspections an easy task. Wohler VIS 350 model 8927 is a great tool for pipeline inspections, pipe cleaning and many more applications. Two detachable camera heads make this instrument even more versatile.
Wohler VIS 350 also features a detachable 7' full color monitor and an intuitive control panel for easy navigation and recording to the included 4 GB SD card. The detachable monitor gives you an ability to change a viewing angle to improve visibility in full sun light.
The Wohler VIS 350 Plus system offer two interchangeable camera heads: (a) 1 inch straight view and (b0 1.5 inch diameter camera head with pan & tilt features (360 degree viewing) The VIS 350 Plus is your perfect choice for video inspection of waste water and sewer pipes, ductwork, flue and gas lines, and any other tight space where you need superior visibility to locate damage
If you don’t require both of the interchangeable camera heads the VIS 350 system is available in a VIS 350 D which offers only the detachable 1.5-inch pan & tilt camera head. We recommend the detachable series as it provides a field replaceable option in the event that you damage the camera head, whereas the standard VIS 350 offers an attached camera head and you’ll have to send the entire system in for service in the event of damage.
A rugged and affordable Sewer camera in a case: With the new Wohler VIS 350 sewer camera, professionals such as professional plumbers not only have everything, they need to complete drain and sewer inspections, flue gas and ventilation lines as well as industrial systems. The drain and sewer inspection camera comes with very wide viewing angle. Moreover, one can easily view high-definition live images on the TFT LCD color monitor. See the damages clearer and faster for better inspection. With robust housing, pan and tilt camera capabilities the Wohler VIS 350 sewer camera is perfect for pipeline inspection, pipe cleaning, and a variety of other applications.