Model X-10 - Ultra High Pressure Swing Tube Piston Pump
From Shotcrete Equipment
The X-10 is our ultra high pressure swing tube piston pump designed for refractory and shotcrete applications up to 12 cubic yards per hour. This is the most user-friendly pump on the market to operate and maintain. The unit includes our simple swing out hopper for fast access to the swing tube section for cleaning and maintenance, rugged receiving hopper agitator, forklift tubing mounted to the lower hopper for easy flat pack removal, and includes our reliable solid state electronics. The piston face pressure for this machine is 2200 PSI that allows you to pump material further than any competitive equipment.
- Fastest Return On Investment
- 2200 PSI Piston Face Pressure for rugged Refractory Pump Cast and Shotcrete Applications
- Simple Swing Out Receiving Hopper for Easy Access to Swing Tube Section for Cleaning and Maintenance
- Forklift Tubing Mounted to Lower Hopper for Easy Flat Pack Removal
- Reliable Solid State Electronics
- CE Certification
- Kubota V3600 66 HP Kubota Water Cooled Diesel
- 40 HP Electric Motor
- 2,000 PSI Hydraulic Pressure Washer
- Vogel Auto Lubrication System
- Spare Tire Mounted
- Pendant or Wireless Remote
- Skid Mounted with Forklift Tubing
- Pump — 3' x 24' Ultra High Pressure Swing Tube
- Pump Pressure — 2200 psi
- Output — 0-12 Cubic Yards Per Hour
- Discharge — 3'
- Hopper — 2,500 lb. Capacity Swing Out Receiving Hopper with Hydraulic Agitator
- Operating Platform — 22 sq. ft.
- Electrical — Solid State Value Control
- Trailer — Single 6,000 lb. Capacity Axle with Electric Braking and Lights
- Dimensions — 156' x 76' x 80'
- Weight — 4,500 lbs.