Model Z-PURE - Oxidation Catalysts
Girtz Z-PURE product line is a complete line of emissions controls products for your generator sets. We offer oxidation catalysts (diesel or lean-burn gas), diesel particulate filters, and three-way converters for rich burn engines. Product offerings include standard configurations as well as customized solutions. Products are all optimized to meet sound attenuation criteria as well as engine backpressure limits while reducing size and cost of the units.
Do you have a stationary engine >100 HP?
Do you need to comply with RICE NESHAP regulations?
Click for assistance.
We Provide the Following Emissions Control Solutions:
- >90% reduction of Hydrocarbons (THC, NMHC, VOCs, etc.)
- >90% reduction of Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- >85% reduction of Diesel Particulate Matter (DPM) per CARB Level 3 definition
- >90% reduction of Nitrogen Oxides (NOx)
- Support equipment such as removable stacks, backpressure monitoring and insulation wraps
- RICE NESHAP
- RICE NESHAP Product Solutions
- RICE NESHAP Compliance
- RICE NESHAP Monitoring System
- Girtz Oxidation Catalysts
- Girtz Diesel Particulate Filters
- Girtz Tier 4 Packaging Solutions
Consult Girtz to determine what product best fits your needs, such as an oxidation catalyst to meet RICENESHAP requirements, an SCR system to meet BACT requirements for NOx reduction, or Tier 4 packaging to economically configure a rental package.
Are you ready for RICE NESHAP regulations? In June 2005, The EPA promulgated final rulings for 40CFR63, the National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines known as RICE NESHAP. Click here to learn what, if anything, you need to do to comply.
General emissions controls products. Z-PURE® OC, DPF and SCR product lines to meet your air quality requirements.
Are you ready for Tier 4 interim and final requirements? In June, 2005 the EPA proposed New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for diesel engines in order to harmonize stationary engine emissions levels with more stringent non-road engine standards. A final rule for Spark Ignited (SI) NSPS was published in January, 2008. Click here to learn how Girtz can provide innovative solutions to your packaging requirements.