Model Z562 - Baler
Z562 Baler. This is the first product of this type on the Polish market. The innovative cylindrical baling chambers give the maximum possible compaction ratio. The haylage produced by baling with this machine has the optimum ensilage conditions to become a high quality product. The 180 cm pickups and net wrappers increase the harvest efficiency by as much as 30%. The baling press is the first machine in Poland to have a special applicator for ensilaging fodder as part of the harvesting process. The machine features a rear gate mechanical lock. This solution relieves the strain on the tractor hydraulic system and reduces the vehicle’s fuel consumption. The baling press is available with wide tyres, and the machine performs well on damp terrain.
- PERFORMANCE: the 180 cm pickups and net wrappers increase the harvest efficiency by as much as 30%. The bale ejector rolls the bales clear from the rear gate tilt range, so that the machine does not need to be driven away from the dropped product.
- INNOVATION: the cylindrical baling chambers give the highest compaction ratio possible.
- DIGITAL CONTROL: simple and reliable control with an electronic panel that features a bale counter and other features.
- UNIVERSAL: the wide tyres allow work in difficult terrain conditions, and the adjustable tow bar can be mounted on the lower hitch.
- ECONOMY: unlike hydraulic-powered solutions, the rear gate mechanical lock reduces tractor fuel consumption.
- DURABILITY: the robust composite guard and the reliable, sturdy structure ensure many years of operation.