Model ZW209 - Pressure Reducing Valves
The Zurn Wilkins ZW209 Pressure Reducing Valve provides steady downstream pressure and allows high flow rates. Standard features ease maintenance and repair, and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Holds downstream pressure to a constant value
- Pressure gauges, wye strainer, isolation valves, and epoxy coating come standard
- Globe, reduced port globe, and angle bodies available
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility
- Perfect when high flow rates are needed