Model ZW209FP - Pressure Reducing Valve
The Zurn Wilkins ZW209FP Pressure Reducing Valve provides steady downstream pressure and allows high flow rates in fire protection systems. Standard features ease maintenance and repair, and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Holds downstream pressure to a constant value
- Pressure gauges, wye strainers, and epoxy coating come standard to simplify start-up and maintenance
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility
- Globe and angle bodies available
- Outlet pressure is field adjustable from 50 psi to 165 psi