Monitoring Wells System for Cold Climate
Monitoring Wells for arctic conditions EHP-Tekniikka Ltd. has developed the monitoring well for all the year round monitoring. The well makes it possible to monitor water flow and water quality in summers and in winters in harsh field conditions;
- Inside the EHP-monitoring well is an integrated Thompson V-notch (no water leakages) and it is planned such way, that the monitored water is not freezing during winter - also in the north and in cold conditions;
- The structure of the well is planned so, that the on-line monitoring equipment is easy to install and maintain;
- The monitoring well is mobile and installation is fast and easy to an open channel or to a ditch;
- The flow monitoring capacity of the wells starts from 60 l/s and goes up to 1100 l/s;
- There are several models of these wells for different situations, for example EHP-630M, EHP-800M, EHP-1000M, EHP-1200M, which all have a stable V-notch and EHP-1200M S, which has an adjustable V-notch;
- There is also the possibility to customize wells in other sizes, so please ask for an offer!