Monitran - Model MTN/5000 - Microcontroller‐Based Condition monitoring System
From Monitoring Systems
The MTN/5000 features a 3.5 inch TFT touchscreen with an easy‐to‐navigate menu that enables users to set data sampling periods, ranges and accuracy levels plus vibration threshold (alarm) levels on a channel‐bychannel basis or across all channels. In addition, the system has 12 digital I/O channels, enabling the MTN/5000 to be integrated with other systems.
This advanced microcomputer controlled multichannel condition monitoring system has extreme versatility allowing it to be dedicated to a wide range of condition monitoring applications. Normally located within a weatherproof enclosure it constantly shows each sensor status through a colour display and initiates alarms when necessary. Full integration with other control systems and types of sensors, in addition to vibration, are standard features.
- Vibrationmonitoring and logging
- Any sensor‐based design e.g.temperature, pressure, voltage/current/power
- Analogue channels: 12
- Sampling resolution: 12 bit
- Sampling speed: Up to 1,000,000 samples/sec
- Input range: Dependent on sensor
- Screen: 3.5” (89mm) TFT Touchscreen, 480 x 320 x 24 bit colour
- Sample buffer: 12 x 100 samples
- Input voltage: 24 VDC
- Alarms: 12 (user configured 1 per channel)
- Dimensions (enclosure only): 350 x 250 x 200mm
- Dimensions (including glands): 372 x 250 x 200mm