Moore Concrete - Bunker Walls
The freestanding Bunker Walls are designed to minimise the hassle of storing bulk materials. The wall is the optimum shape and profile for the storage of grain, aggregate, solid fuels and other materials. The unique curved shape has been developed to allow the free flow of material to the floor with a 100mm straight portion at the bottom edge to aid the removal of material from the bay.
- Bunker Walls are double load bearing.
- Ease of repositioning as Bunker Walls have forklift recesses incorporated into the base.
- This ease of movement creates versatility, allowing you to change the size of bays in line with business demands or crop yields.
- Bunker Walls unique curve design was developed to allow the free flow of material to the very bottom of the silo.
- Narrow base thus minimizing the Bunker Walls footprint.
- Walls up to 3.0m (10’) do not need bolted down when retaining material which has a density of less than 12kn/m3. This includes grain, solid fuels, recycling materials, wood chip, potatoes etc.
- A heavier profile wall is available for retaining silage in both 2.4m (8’) and 3.0m (10’) heights. These will need to be bolted to a suitably reinforced slab.
- Corner units for the Bunker Walls are also available.
- Bunker Walls are available in heights ranging from 1500mm (5′) to 4300mm (14′) as detailed below