MREK - Model UM-M502 - Meter Console
From Condensing Systems
Versatile metering console (metric) for use in most sampling trains. Comes with ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration certificate.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of relevant texts/methods/requirements.
- Dry gas meter:
- Accurate to ±1.5% in the range of 0.0042m3/min to 0.0417m3/min
- Working temperature of -25°C to 55°C
- Double column inclined manometer:
- Range of 0 to 250mmH2O
- Inclined resolution of 0.5mmH2O
- Vertical resolution of 2mmH2O
- Temperature control: Analog; Solid-state power relay
- Temperature sensor (Type K):
- LED display (red); External 7-channel selector switch
- -105°C to 1372°C
- Vacuum gage: 0 to 30inHg
- Umbilical connections:
- Pitot line: 1/4' quick connects
- Sample line: 1/2' quick connects
- Electrical: 5 conductors circular connector
- Thermocouple: Type K, standard
- Power: 240V/50Hz
- Length: 50cm
- Depth/Width: 30cm
- Height: 50cm
- Weight: 21kg
Purpose and how to use? Relationship to other components?
The MREKTM 502 Meter Console is where all the sensors/gages/meters are housed in. These sensors/gages/meters measures temperatures, differential pressures, vacuum, gas velocities and all other required parameters to sample flue gas isokinetically.
The MREKTM 502 Meter Console is metric and is most suitable for USEPA (United States of America, Environmental Protection Agency) methods/procedures/requirements although it usually fulfills requiremetns from other jurisdictions as well.
Just connect the MREKTM 502 Meter Console to other component products to start sampling. Please refer to the definition of 'sample line' as stated below to know what are those other components.
Section 126.96.36.199 (Metering System), USEPA Method 5
Page 3-14 (Meter Box Construction), APTD-0581: Construction Details of Isokinetic Source Sampling Equipment
Section 6.2.7 (Gas-metering devices), ISO 9096:2003(E)
Additional ordering/shipping procedures:
Pump and items needed (Critical Orifice Set, Thermocouple Simulator, Angle Indicator and Bull's Eye Level) for you to calibrate the MREKTM 502 Meter Console sold separately.
The following certificates/reports will be issued:
- Leak check report
- MREKTM 502 Meter Console
- Calibration certificate for dry gas meter (Y) and orifice meter/tube (ΔH@)
- Calibration certificate for temperature sensor
Additional leak check reports (on pitot line and sample line) will be issued when the MREKTM 502 Meter Console is purchased as part of some of Aer Sampling's Sampling Method Sets (e.g. US-M5):
- Pitot line means the products needed to measure differential pressure Δp:
- MREKTM 502 Meter Console, Umbilical Cord, Combination Probe Set/Sheath
- Sample line means those products where the sampled flue gas from the stack/chimney comes into contact with:
- Standard Configuration: MREKTM 502 Meter Console, Umbilical Cord, various glassware including Filter Holder, MKORTM Heater Box and Combination Probe Set.
- Flexible Configuration: MREKTM 502 Meter Console, Umbilical Cord, various glassware including Filter Holder, MKORTM Heater Box, Unheated Sampling Line (Flexible) and Combination Probe Set.
- Handy Configuration: MREKTM 502 Meter Console, Umbilical Cord, various glassware, KrisTM Heater (Handy), Unheated Sampling Line (Handy) and Combination Probe Set.
- Sample line products are also the same as those used when measuring moisture content by condensation.
Additional leak checks reports will be issued only when the Sampling Method Set purchased includes all the required component products.
Please refer to the FAQs page for shipping and other charges.
Information presented here is subjected to Aer Sampling Group's terms and conditions.
Doc ID: WWUM-M502
Last revised: 10/14/15