Müller - Efficient Leak Detection Systems
The MU-PipeControl Eco belongs to the MÜLLER family of seal-testing systems and is used for the seal testing of drainage sewers using (primarily) air as the test medium. It has numerous applications ranging from domestic connections to large drainage sewers. The MU-Pipe Control Eco offers a fully automatic computer-controlled test process for seal testing to DIN EN 1610 standards and ATV-M143 Part 6.
Consequently, all testing procedures can be carried out with this unit. The complete test process is controlled and documented by special seal-testing software, ending up with a test protocol suitable for printing on all standard printers. The print-outs can be produced spontaneously on the building site, or subsequently in the office.
Optionally, the MU-PipeControl Eco is available as a 19” plug-in unit which can be integrated into the user’s existing TV inspection vehicles.
- Compact and portable transport case
- Data storage in operator’s laptop
- User-friendly test software
- Conveniently arranged test and socket connections
- All connections and switch elements protected for transport in case cover
- Upgrade possible (with additional equipment) for seal testing with water as the test medium as well as shaft and separation testing
- Measurements W x D x H: 547 x 559 x 242 mm
- Weight: 13 kg