multi EA - Model 5000 - For Micro-Elemental Analyser
The multi EA 5000 is extremely versatile: The determination of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine is only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX or AOX/TOX analyses are further areas easily covered by the multi EA 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields.
- Application diversity – one analyzer for solid, paste-like, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multi-matrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Self Check System (SCS) for optimal operation reliability
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion – also in most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases)
Globally unique double furnace technology
- Quick switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument
- Optimum adaptation to the sample matrix
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Comprehensive user-oriented functions like multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- User management, audit trail and electonic signatures according to FDA 21 CFR part 11
- Comfortable management and storage of data and parameters
- Automatic or manual data export (LIMS, MS Excel)
- Fully automatically control of maintenance intervals
MMS 5000 – multi matrix sampler for liquid and solid samples also with heated multi matrix sampler
Autoinjector – for precise, manual injection of liquid samples
GSS – gas sampling system for the introduction of gaseous samples
LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas module) – for the direct dosing of pressurized liquefied gases
GSS/LPG – combination module
ABD – automatic boat feeder with cooled lock for the automatic introduction of liquid and solid samples in horizontal operation mode
Analysis of aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, lubricants, transmission oil, transformer oil, brake and hydraulic fluids and much more
Mineral oil and natural gas production, refineries
Analysis of mineral oil, natural gas, fuel fractions, distillation residues, fuel additives, biodiesel, bioethanol and much more
Analysis of waxes, fatty acids, dyes, solvents such as hydrocarbons, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones etc.
Analysis of raw materials such as butane, propane, additives and derivatives like PP, PE, PC
Analysis of water, white oil, vaseline, waxes, paraffins, activated carbon, alcohols and other organic compounds
Analysis of alcohols, water, fats, oils, waxes and much more
Determination of TOC/TOX/AOX/EOX in surface, cooling, process and waste waters
TOX/AOX/EOX in soil, sewage sludge and sediments
EC/OC/TC for particulate diesel engine emissions for monitoring air quality
Analysis of fuels such as coal, fuel oil, natural gas, derived fuels such as wood, straw, biogas etc.
TOC and TOX/AOX in cooling water
Material testing/quality control
Analyses for certification of N, S and Cl standards, e.g. for the petrochemical industry
Purity testing of solvents etc.
Reviews have been disabled for multi EA - Model 5000 - For Micro-Elemental Analyser.