multi EA - Model 5000 - Micro-Elemental Analyser
The multi-talent of elemental analysis: C/N/S/Cl determination without modification of the analysis system. Highest sensitivity. A single analyzer for solid, liquid, gaseous, and LPG samples. Maximum operation safety. Ready for the future thanks to modular design.
The multi EA 5000 is extremely versatile: In addition to the testing of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur, and chlorine, the instrument also provides for the determination of important environmental parameters such as TOC, AOX/TOX, and EOX. C/N/S/Cl testing is carried out in one analysis cycle, the change between C/N/S and Cl determination is fully automatic, with no conversion of the instrument required. Preset standard methods simplify your work further and reduce measuring time.
- Optimal for oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical, and polymer industries
- Compliant for a large number of common international and national regulations (ASTM, EPA, DIN, ISO, EN, etc.)
- The modular principle allows for the system to be designed individually – an extension is possible at any time should your requirements change
- HiPerSens detection provides for a broad linear measuring range at the highest levels of detection
The multi EA 5000 makes your analysis work easier, while guaranteeing maximum operational reliability. Using double furnace technology, the system provides an intelligent combination of vertical and horizontal combustion into a single instrument. This allows you to benefit from the advantages of both digestion methods and achieve the best possible results for each sample matrix and application. The flame sensor technology allows for fast, matrix-optimized, and soot-free combustion even for large quantities of unknown samples. This provides reliable results with few repetitions of measurements, all while reducing maintenance costs. The integrated self-check system automatically checks and adapts process-relevant system parameters, guaranteeing smooth and safe operations with consistently accurate measurement results.
The multi EA 5000 for micro-elemental analysis is extremely versatile – the determination of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine is only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX or AOX/TOX analyses are further areas easily covered by the multi EA 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields.
- Environmental Analysis
- Food and Agriculture
- Chemistry & Materials
- Oil and Gas
- Power & Energy
- Intuitive user guidance
- Comprehensive user-oriented functions like multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- User management, audit trail
- Comfortable management and storage of data and parameters
- Automatic and manual export of various data formats possible
- Fully automatically control of maintenance intervals
Make use of the best accessories for the multi EA 5000 to adapt your every need.
- ABD – automatic boat drive – automatic introduction of quartz boats with liquid and solid samples into the analyzer
- Autoinjector – sample quantities up to 100 µl, flexible dosing speeds; manual sampling, automatic injection
- GSS - Gas Sampling System with adapter box – Introduction of gases under pressurized and unpressurized conditions; up to 100 ml gas volume at variable dosing speeds
- GSS/LPG combi module – dosage of compressed and liquefied gases; separate sample branches prevent cross-contamination
- LPG 2.0 module – direct, automatic LPG dosage; flexible sample volumes; compliant with ASTM D6667, D7551, DIN EN 17178
- MMS 5000 - Multi Matrix Sampler – automatic introduction of liquid and solid samples; high degree of automation
- TOC module – determination of environmentally relevant carbon parameters in water samples with high-temperature combustion