multi N/C - Model 3100 - TOC/TNb Analyzer
From ultrapure water to waste water, the multi N/C® 3100 is recommended for all types of samples. It is extremely versatile due to its combination of catalytic high temperature combustion and flow injection with intelligent flushing technology for particulate samples. In addition, multi N/C® 3100 is very fast and ensures high-volume sample treatment in NPOC mode.
- Flow injection with intelligent flushing technology for particulate samples
Ceramic injector valve for high robustness
- High detection sensitivity
- High-volume sample treatment by simultaneous draining and analyzing
Focus Radiation NDIR detector® with ten year warranty
- Catalytic high temperature oxidation up to 950 °C with proven furnace technology with ten year warranty
- Simultaneous TOC/TNb specification (with ChD or CLD) in entire measuring range without changing the catalytic converter
- Optionally with autosamplers with different capacities
- Solid TOC with the catalyst-free high temperature combustion system HT 1300
The self-explanatory multiWin software accompanies the user through all relevant menu points. The software monitors and regulates at the same time all the important system parameters and informs immediately about errors in the system configuration and about the input of inappropriate parameters, thus preventing any unusable results from the outset.
multiWin checks for you the system performance and the quality of the analysis, delivers a clear display of the measurement results, and much more. multiWin provides free evaluation of sample data even during running measurements, the automatic selection of the optimum calculation function, the fully automatic set up of calibration curves for the various measuring ranges as well as the possibility of individual recalculation of results.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Comprehensive user-oriented functions like multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- User management, audit trail and electonic signatures according to FDA 21 CFR part 11
- Comfortable management and storage of data and parameters
- Automatic or manual data export (LIMS, MS Excel)
- Fully automatically control of maintenance intervals
- Available as PC or as stand alone software version for operation via touch screen
ChD or CLD – chemiluminescence detector (CLD) or the solid state chemodetector (ChD) for TNb
AS 10 – autosampler for 10 samples á 50 mL
AS 21 – autosampler for 21 samples á 50 mL
AS vario – Variable sample racks with up to 146 sample positions, opinally with dissolution option
EPA sampler with 'piercing function' – for sampling from septum-capped vials
HT 1300 – High-temperature combustion (HTC) technology: HT 1300 for solid samples (separate module)
TIC solids module – direct determination of TIC solid samples
POC module – 'basic' oder 'automatic' for manual or automated operation
Reviews have been disabled for multi N/C - Model 3100 - TOC/TNb Analyzer.