Analytik Jena - Model multi X 2500 - AOX/TOX Analyzer
In environmental monitoring as well as in process and quality control, the determination of organic halogens which can be adsorbed by activated charcoal is very important for the evaluation of water and waste water. With the multi X 2500, Analytik Jena provides a flexible, future-oriented system for sum parameter analysis that meets the requirements of every modern laboratory.
- Broad range of applications – AOX, EOX, POX, TOC, TX/TOX
- Both vertical and horizontal sample feeding in one system
- High sample throughput and accurate measurement
- Low operating costs and maintenance effort
Thanks to the innovative double furnace technology and the proven gas lock for sample introduction multi X® 2500 is a completely new generation of AOX analyzers.
Double furnace technology
The innovative double furnace technology with tilting furnace combines the advantages of both the vertical and horizontal furnace into one analysis system. A design that sets standards.
- Very easy handling
- Plug-and-start technology
- Significantly reduced maintenance work
- Intelligent software package multiWin
- Fast changeover between batch and column method
- User-friendly design ensures outstanding ease of use and efficiency
- High sample throughput in the vertical and horizontal mode
The fully automated autoX samplers are available in a variety of versions and with different capacity.
For optimized system performance and simple measurement
The self-explanatory multiWin software accompanies the user through all relevant menu points. The software monitors and regulates at the same time all the important system parameters and informs immediately about errors in the system configuration and about the input of inappropriate parameters, thus preventing any unusable results from the outset. multiWin checks for you the system performance and the quality of the analysis, delivers a clear display of the measurement results, and much more. multiWin provides free evaluation of sample data even during running measurements, the automatic selection of the optimum calculation function, the fully automatic set up of calibration curves for the various measuring ranges as well as the possibility of individual recalculation of results.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Comprehensive user-oriented functions like multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- Fully automatically control of maintenance intervals
- Comfortable management and storage of data and parameters
- Automatic or manual export of various data formats possible
The autoX samplers are available in a variety of versions. Therewith you can optimally adjust the multi X 2500 to match the requirements of your laboratory operation.