MultiBoss - Model DP - Differential Pressure Transducer
Whether you are monitoring inches of water or psi, the MultiBoss/DP does the job. Select a sensing head from one of six available ranges to suit your needs. Absolute, gage or differential pressure-- just specify the type. Powered from 12-30VDC, 4-20ma linear signal, 3-wire hookup, 35ma max current drain. Optional digital meter continuously displays the reading in 1/2' high, easy to read characters. Housed in a 6x6x4' steel, wall mount enclosure, it has external hose barbs for easy tubing hookup. MSHA classified G, H and L for use in hazardous methane areas of underground coal mines. Compatible intrinsic safety barriers are available, along with all necessary protective regulators and accessories. The MultiBoss/DP is a high quality, US-manufactured product, combining top performance, safety and economy for your benefit.
Parameters Differential pressure transducer
Handles a variety of pressure and airflow monitoring applications, this product may be ordered for any range PA through PF, see Table 1.
- Offset: Zero pressure can be set at mid scale to read +/- pressures.
- Output: 4-20mA, linear
- Field switchable: four ranges: approx. 9%, 18%, 50%, 100%.
- Optional digital meter: can be set to read inches WGd, psi, atmospheres, inches of mercury or other units to suit application.
- Simple hookup: (2 or 3-wire); Digital meter (if used) requires a third wire.
- (returning to negative supply).
- Excitation: 9-30 VDC at terminals.
- Temperature range: 0-50C, 32-122F (operating); accuracy: 2% FS.
- Over pressure capacity; 20 psi or 3 times the maximum range, not exceeding 200 psi
- Pressurizing medium: air, water, oil, non-corrosive gases/liquids.
- Enclosure: 6x6x4'; steel; painted gray; hinge/latch; weighs 5 lbs.