Particles are deposited into the depth of the filter media. Thus, our bag-type filters involve typical deep-bed filters. As a result of a progressive filter-layer structure, the coarse particles are held back first of all, then with increasing filter-layer depth, the fine particles are also held back more and more. This enables a very economic use of the entire filter media and has been perfected under our brand name COMPOPLUS®.
The applications for Kalthoff bag-type filters are versatile. They can be used in ventilation and air-conditioning systems and in cleanroom systems, as well as in process-air systems.
Our bag-type filters meet the current international Standard DIN EN ISO 16890, as well as the requirements of VDI 6022.
- ISO Coarse / G4
- jointly welded single bags
- dynamically-composed synthetic nonwoven (polyester)
- metal or plastic frame
- frame depth 20 or 25 mm
- progressively-structured filter media for optimum particle separation
- filter media is free of chemical binders
- simple installation
- detachable filter assembly enables separate recycling of header frame and media