HORIBA - Model U-50 Series - Multiparameter Water Quality Checker
U-50 series Multi-parameter water quality checker enables to measure and indicate the monitoring result simultaneously up to 11 parameters with one unit. Tough & powerful design, considering user friendly field monitoring on site, such as rive, ground water, drainage water, etc. bring together feature of function and performance, which makes simple operation for everybody.
- 5 languages display (English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Multiple sensors allow for the measurement of 11 paramenters simultaneously. (pH, pH (mV), ORP, DO, COND, Salinity, TDS, Seawater, Specific Gravity, Temperature, Turbidity, Water depth)
- Turbidity sensor U-53 conforms to US EPA method 180.1 Precision has been improved over conventional instruments. The Model U-53 high precision field replaceable sensor with wiper has a resolution of 0.01 NTU.
- Turbidity sensor of U-54 conforms to EN ISO 7027. The model U-54 has a resolution of 0.01 NTU.
- Improved stability of the dissolved oxygen sensor has been achieved with a new 3 electrode design for fast response and polarographic sensor for ease of maintenance.
- pH and ORP electrodes can be replaced individually to reduce replacement costs.
Measure and Display 11 Parameters Simultaneously with Innovative Features Newly Designed Control Unit and Sensor Technology.
- Intuitive software assures ease of use and operation efficiency.
- Experience the durability and performance of an instrument that exceeds your expectations in the field testing of
ground water and surface water applications.
Control Unit Features
- Easy to read LCD Display
- One-hand operation
- On-screen icon displays battery power and GPS, USB and probe unit connectivity
- Quick-connect connector (cable to control unit)
- Shock resistant cover
- Backlight display
Sensor Probe Unit Features:
- Turbidity Sensor conforms to US EPA method 180.1
- Minimum dissolved oxygen sensor maintenance with screw-on type membrane cap
- Chemical resistant materials of construction
- Optional ToupH pH electrode* that is difficult to break
- Field replaceable sensors
- Measurement at a Drainage Ditch or Wharf
Instantaneously monitor, collect and store data while moving the submersed sensor probe unit.
- Measuring Ground Water from an Intake
With the sensor probe lowered and submersed at an intake, 10,000 data sets can be stored in the control unit and transferred to a PC later.
- Measurement in Marshes
The control unit's waterproof design allows the user to work without concern of splashing or accidentally dropping the control unit in the water. The backlight display allows the user to take measurements in the dark.
- Measurements in Surface Water
The long 30 meter cable option allows the user to deploy the sensor probe unit and collect measurement data at varying depths. The GPS models facilitate envir¬onmental surveys of oceans, lakes and rivers.