Multiple Ion Probes
Our Multi-ion probes are perfect for when you need the flexibility to measure multiple ions in multiple locations and in particular, outside of a lab, or as a partner to ICP-MS analysis. The probes allow for the rapid, easy and simultaneous measurement of calcium, chloride, potassium, sodium, ammonium, nitrate ions and temperature. You can also choose to combine different sensors for different applications and measure from two to six ions at the same time
- Choose from a two ion up to a six ion probe.
- Probe can measure any 6 of the following ions:
Calcium, Chloride, Potassium, Sodium, Ammonium, Nitrate, Magnesium.
- Connects to our portable multiple ion meter.
- All 6 sensors are calibrated simultaneously in just 3 minutes.
- All 6 ions are measured simultaneously in just 1 minute.
- The probe is completely solid state, easy to maintain and can be stored dry.
- Probes are 180 mm long and 25 mm wide.
- Solid state reference electrode included
- Cable: 1 Metre
- Connector: Hirose
The multiple ion probe comes in a number of configurations. Choose the number of sensors you would like in the probe and which ions you would like to measure. For example, a three ion probe for measuring calcium, ammonium and nitrate