MULTISTREAM - Model G Series - Solid Flow Meter
The MULTISTREAM G is a compact in-line measurement system for the continuous recording of bulk solid streams using non-impact force measurement. The material stream is “gently” deflected via an in-line measuring chute. The system ensures that impact factors, which vary depending on the bulk solids, are not incorporated into the results. MULTISTREAM G therefore generates better reproducible data to ensure product quality.
Individual solutions from a single source
With its dust-tight, robust construction, MULTISTREAM G, in conjunction with a flow-controlled pre-feeder, turns into a feeding system. Depending on the application, we also deliver special individual designs – even for hot materials.
Single source planning, delivery and service.
Throughput and consumption measurement of bulk solids. Measuring of grain flows in mills. Feeding of additives and raw meal. Batching at mixers or charging in a loading station.
- Flow rate measurement on the de-flecition chute principle
- Dust-tight housing
- Compact design
- Cost effective, simple integration
MULTISTREAM* G Solids Flow Meters are designed as enclosed in-line measuring systems for continuous acquisition of flow rates from 4 t/h to 1000 t/h (max. 1250 m3/h). These measuring systems can be used for
- flow rate and consumption measurement
- totalization and
of pulverized to granular materials with a grain size of up to 30 mm. Equipped with a controllable pre-feeder, MULTISTREAM® G is also available for use as a feed system, upon request. Thanks to its enclosed, rugged design, this measuring system is the answer to limited space and enclosed conveyor routes.
The standard equipment of MULTISTREAM*G Solids Flow Meters comprises:
- Sheet metal housing.
- Guide and measuring chutes,
- Load cell,
- Measuring force transmission to load cell arranged outside of material room,
- Cable junction box.
The load cell arranged outside of material room, measuring system can be used at material temperatures of up to 100° C. Higher temperature ranges are available, upon request.
- The deflection chute measuring system acquires the flow rate by using a reactive force.
- Via guide chute, the material is leveled out, settled, then guided to the curved measuring/ deflection chute, free from shocks.
- On the measuring chute the material is accelerated in radial direction. The resulting reactive force is acquired by the load cell.
- If higher accuracies are required, check measurements are necessary which allow the measuring system to be calibrated without interrupting material flow.
- Requiring presilo to be weighed, this additional equipment is available upon request.