Low Maintenance. EASY User Friendly Interface. Replaces up to 7 different instruments. Learn, Use and Train FAST on only one instrument for all water quality testing. FREE live technical support with little to no wait time. RELIABLE manufacturer of the original Dialysate Meter. Myron L Company has served hemodialysis professionals for over 40 years.
The DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER is specifically designed to test both acetate and bicarbonate dialysate quality. Measure Conductivity, pH and Temperature to ensure proper mixing during dialysate preparation and as a final check of dialysate quality before hemodialysis treatment. There are no strips or reagents that expire or subjective interpretation of results. Internal sensors require the user to place the sample in the instrument, preventing contamination of dialysate by the measurement device.
The DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER also measures parameters critical in water quality monitoring and control at every stage of hemodialysis water treatment. Test Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, pH, ORP, Free Chlorine and Temperature of feed and product water in unit processes. Use measurements as independent checks against automatic systems of control and to check residual levels of sanitizers in water treatment and hemodialysis systems after system maintenance.
Powerful, portable DIGITAL DIALYSATE METER features extreme accuracy in widely varying ranges, easy one-touch measurements and keypad calibration.
Bluetooth® communication available with bluDock™ option for easy record-keeping.
- Display: 4 Digit LCD
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz.
- Case Material: VALOX
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Material: VALOX
- Cond/TDS Electrodes (4): 316 Stainless Steel
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Capacity: 5 ml/0.2 oz.
- pH/ORP Sensor Well Capacity: 1.2 ml/0.04 oz. (D-6)
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: >100 Hours/5000 Readings
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0-55°C/32-132°F
- Protection Ratings: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to hydrocarbons, dilute acids and bases, detergents, and aqueous salt solutions
- Water Resistance: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
EMI/RFI Ratings (Conformité Européenne): EN61326-1: 2006 + Annex A: 2008 (hand-held devices), CISPR 11: 2003, IEC 61000-4-2: 2001 and, IEC 61000-4-3: 2002
- Flammability: PCB: UL 94, V.0; Case: HB/1.47 or better
- Conductivity: 0-9999 µS/cm, 10-200 mS/cm NaCl in 5 autoranges
- Resistivity: 10 KΩ-30 MΩ NaCl
- TDS: 0-9999 ppm/10-200 ppt 442 in 5 autoranges
- pH: 0-14 pH
- ORP/Free Chlorine: ±999 mV, .2 - 9.9 ppm
- Temperature: 0-71° C/32-160° F
- Dialysate Preparation
- Dialysate Quality Assurance
- Water Treatment for Hemodialysis
- System/Equipment Disinfection
- Wastewater Management
- Tests up to seven aqueous parameters (depending on model): Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, pH, ORP, Free Chlorine Equivalent (FCE TM) and Temperature
- Factory programmed solution models for dialysate and hemodialysis water quality testing
- Keypad calibratable
- Autoranging conductivity/TDS/resistivity
- Conductivity/TDS/Resistivity accuracy of ±1% of reading vs. full scale
- pH accuracy of ±.01 pH units
- Extremely accurate 4 electrode conductivity cell technology
- Integrated cell cup and sensors prevents contamination
- Full four-digit LCD display with superior resolution
- Memory storage for 100 readings with date & time stamp
- Real time clock