Myron L - Model AQUASWITCH I™ - Fully Automatic DI/RO Bank Switching System
The AQUASWITCH I is a special purpose dedicated computer which automatically “changes out” an exhausted Dl or RO bank for a fresh stand-by bank. LEDs continually give the condition of both banks. An alarm output is activated as each bank is depleted.
- Automatically switches from exhausted to fresh DI/RO bank
- Push-button override for immediate bank change-over
- Adjustable purge timer for “fail-safe” operation
- LEDs continually give status on both DI/RO banks
- Alarm output activated as each bank is depleted
- IP65/NEMA 4X splash & corrosion proof enclosure
When the monitor/controller senses poor quality water merely because the DI system has been shut down temporarily, the AQUASWITCH purges the 'on-stream' bank until water quality recovers. If the DI bed is exhausted, however, water quality will not improve sufficiently after purging. The AQUASWITCH will then automatically take the exhausted bed out of service and switch over to the stand-by bank. The fresh bank is purged until the desired quality level is reached; it then goes into service.
The purge cycle is controlled by a timer which is easily adjustable for periods from 1-10 minutes. This feature allows the system to be tailored to the requirements of each application, and ensures banks are not switched or shut down prematurely. A 'manual change over' button can be depressed to switch banks at any time.
The AQUASWITCH features advanced circuitry, including three solid state (not mechanical) relays to reliably operate the solenoid valves. Three or four solenoid valves suitable for ultrapure water (not supplied) are needed to make a complete AQUASWITCH system.
The AQUASWITCH I features advanced circuitry, including three solid state (not mechanical) relays to reliably operate the solenoid valves. Three or four solenoid valves suitable for ultrapure water (not supplied) are needed to make a complete AQUASWITCH I system.
The AQUASWITCH I does not monitor water quality itself, but may be used with any reliable Resistivity or Conductivity Monitor/controller such as the Myron L 750 Series II.
You can rely on Myron L to provide accurate, reliable, & simple to use instrumentation.
- Input Power: 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz ±15% (user selectable to 230 VAC)
- Output Power to Valves: User Determined
- Maximum load per valve output:
- 200 milliamps
- (5 watts for a 24V valve)
- (25 watts for a 115V valve)
- (50 watts for a 230V valve)
- Alarm contact: SPDT 10 amp @ 250 VAC, 30 VDC
- Maximum Power consumption: @ 115 V: 100 mA
- Dimensions: 152 H x 122 W x 96 D mm / 6 H x 4.8 W x 3.8 D in.
- construction: Fully gasketed heavy-duty ABS case; water resistant and corrosion proof IP65/NEMA 4X rated
- Ambient Temperature Range: 0° to 60°C / 32° to 140°F
- Shipping Weight: 1,4 kg/3 lbs.