Myron L - Model CTCII - Conductivity/TDS Chemical Treatment Controller / Cooling Tower Controller
The unique circuitry of the CTCII Chemical. Treatment Controller guarantees accurate and reliable measurements. Drift free performance is assured by “field proven” electronics, including automatic DC offset compensation and highly accurate drive voltage.
Since Temperature Compensation is at the “heart” of accurate water measurement, all MyronL CTCII controllers feature a highly refined and precise TC circuit. This feature perfectly matches the water temperature coefficient as it changes. All models corrected to 25°C.
Standard on all models are two heavy-duty 10 amp output relays, operating on increasing readings. Bright red/green LED indicates above or below set point values.
All CTCII models feature a compact IP65/ NEMA 4X water resistant and corrosion proof rated enclosure 4.7 x 6.3 in./120 x 160 mm. They are suitable for bench or surface mounting.
- CTCIIT (with Limit Timer)
- CTCIID (with 3½ Digit LCD)
- CTCIITD (with Limit Timer & 3½ Digit LCD
- 0-5000 microsiemens or ppm
- IP65/NEMA 4X water resistant & corrosion proof enclosure
- Clear, screw down lid allows great visibility while discouraging unauthorized adjustment
- Comes complete with an easily installed CSAR sensor, or for those more demanding jobs, the optional CS51R sensor
- Single set point/alarm
- Easy knob adjustment of set point
- LED shows “above/below” Alarm/control status
- 10 amp relay operates on increasing reading
- Adjustable set point hysteresis
- Automatic 25°C temperature compensation
- Includes power cords
- One (1) input power cord
- Two (2) output plugs
- Selectable 115/230 VAC
- Some options include:
- 3½ or 4½ Digit Backlit LCD
- 4-20 mA Output Module
- 24 VAC Isolated Power Supply
- 24 VDC Isolated Power Supply
- CS51R sensor
- Save Money & Time:
- Decrease downtime
- Increase system life
- Increase number of cycles
- Reduce wastewater discharge