Myron L - Model RO Meters™ - Reverse Osmosis Meters for Measuring Total Dissolved Solids
The choice of professionals for years, this compact instrument has been designed specifically to demonstrate and test Point of Use (POU) reverse osmosis or distillation systems. By measuring electrical conductivity, it will quickly determine the parts per million/Total Dissolved Solids (ppm/TDS) of any drinking water. With a single “before and after” test, this handy device effectively demonstrates how your RO or distillation system eliminates harmful dissolved solids. It will also service test systems, including membrane evaluation programs.
- Instant and accurate TDS tests
- Electronic Internal Standard for easy field calibration
- Fast Auto Temperature Compensation
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free testing
- Simple to use
The graph below illustrates a TDS reading of a 500 ppm water sample tested with a non-temperature compensated conductivity meter. The same water sample appears to have a higher level of TDS when heated (and lower TDS when chilled). Actually, only conductivity readings change with temperature. TDS does not change.
- pH sensor is built-in for maximum protection
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Full calibration capability
- Many models available