Myron L - Model Ultrameter II™ 6PFC and 4P - Analytical Instruments
Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, pH, ORP & Temperature. We are proud of the trust our handheld instruments and monitor/controllers have earned in the past. Our product line has evolved to a new level of outstanding performance and value in analytical instruments: the Ultrameter II series. While priced like affordable single-parameter instruments, the Ultrameter II does the job of three, four or even six instruments.
The Myron L Company FCE function reports FAC quickly and accurately by measuring ORP, the chemical characteristic of chlorine that directly reflects its effectivity, cross referenced with pH. Both DPD kits and colorimeters may tell the user the FAC value of the sample in the test tube, but since the chemistry of that sample is quite different from the source water being analyzed, the results are imprecisely related to actual disinfection power. The Myron L Company FCE function measures the real, unaltered chemistry of source water, including moment-to-moment changes in that chemistry.
Both Ultrameter II models deliver performance of ±1% of reading (not merely full scale). This high level of accuracy has been achieved through advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ORP sensor and powerful microprocessor-based circuitry. With displayed values of up to 9999, the full four-digit LCD ensures resolution levels never before possible in such affordable instruments. Factory calibrated with NIST traceable solutions, each Ultrameter II may be supplied with both certification of traceability and NIST traceable solutions for definitive calibration.
Fast and accurate in the laboratory, both Ultrameter II models are rugged enough for daily in-line controller checks in hostile process applications.
The Ultrameter II is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task. Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, merely:
- Fill the cell cup
- Push a parameter key
- Take the reading
Temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. The Ultrameter II is a true one-hand operation instrument.
- 3 solution standards for greatest accuracy in diverse applications
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.