Myron L - Model Ultrapen™ PT3 - ORP/Redox/Temperature Pen
This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast, and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. Advanced features include highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; automatic temperature compensation from 15ºC to 30ºC while in calibration mode; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true one-handed instrument, the PT3 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply push a button then dip the PT3 in solution. Results display in seconds.
- Accuracy of ±10 mV ORP
- Proprietary Sensor Design
- 99.9% Pure Platinum Electrode
- 3 Calibration Options with Automatic Solution Recognition
- Automatic Temperature Compensation in Calibration Mode*
- Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics
- Durable body constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Simple one-button functions
- Temperature Readout
- High capacity N-type battery included
- Boilers and Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions for Printing
- Pool and Spa
- Food and Beverage
- Reverse Osmosis
- Plus Many More!
- Time to Reading Stabilization: 10 - 45 seconds
- Power Consumption: Active Mode 37 mA, Sleep Mode 2 µA
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic In Calibration Mode From 15ºC to 30ºC*
- Physical Dimensions: 17.15 cm L x 1.59 cm D or 6.75 in. L x .625 in. D
- Weight: 50.4 g / 1.78 oz. (without soaker cap and lanyard)
- Case Material: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum with Protective Coating
- Battery Type: N type, Alkaline, 1.5V
- Calibration Standard Solutions: ORP80, ORP260, ORP470
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0 - 55ºC or 32 - 131ºF
- Enclosure Ratings: IP67 and NEMA 6
EN61236-1: 2006 – Annex A: 2008; 0995/5/EC Annex III:
Electrostatic discharge to case of instrument may cause PT3 to spontaneously power ON.
In this case, the PT3 will power OFF after several seconds.