Nagle - Model SMV Series - Submersible Vortex Slurry Pump
From Submersible Pumps
Nagle's newest pump, the Submersible Vortex Slurry Pump is ideal for sewage and applications with large stringy type solids. The non-clog impeller is recessed out of the casing to reduce wear and allow for maximum solids handling. Like our SMR and SML, The SMV saves space as well as money by eliminating the need for head room, mounting pedestals, long columns and tail pipes.
SMV Endurance Engineered Design Features
- Vortex NON-CLOG Impeller used to reduce wear and allow maximum solids handling.
- Double mechanical seals keep water and contaminents out of motor
- Dual moisture sensing probes to detect contamination and sound alarm.
- Pump bypass feature removes pump pressure from motor seals.
- Many other engineering features that make Nagle submersible pumps reliable performers.
- Sizes 2' to 6'
- Continuous in-air run dry motor available.
- UL Class 1, GRP. D, Explosion proof available.
- Quick disconnect discharge with guide rail systems.