Nagle - Model TWO/CWO/CDO Series - Vertical Cantilever Pump
From Vertical Pumps
Nagle's most popular pump, the Vertical Cantilever is offered in three models. The TWO features an open shaft and strong tubular supports for the casing. The CWO features a closed shaft incased in a single column that supports the casing. The CDO is a dry mounted cantilever pump. All pumps employ a true cantilever shaft principal which has no submerged bearings, bushings, packing or seals below the mounting plate exposed to the pumpage. Models are available for handling slurries up to 70% solids and molten salts and metals to 1500°F.
- Pumps have cantilever shaft design with no submerged packing, seals, throttle bushings, bearings or any rubbing parts in contact with the pumpage allowing maintenance free operation in slurry and corrosive liquids
- Casing is single volute, single discharge with progressive casing wall thickness for maximum service life.
- Adjustable impeller maintains design conditions. Impeller adjustment is made above the mounting plate.
- Pump is designed to shut-off condition for maximum protection against deflection.
- Pump bearings designed to withstand maximum possible thrust loads to utilize standard thrust motors
- All mating proprietary components piloted to insure concentricity during maintenance, impeller adjustments and assembly.
- Discharge elbow and pipe are of standard design eliminating special proprietary items.
- Through bolt construction used eliminating blind tapped holes and stud type construction.
- Sizes 1' through 16', Capacities to 10,000 USGPM
- Direct coupled or V-belt driven.
- Top or bottom suction.
- Chemical or slurry type wet end designs.