National Scientific - Model ReloadStack™ - Universal Fitting Pipette Tips
From UniFit Pipette Tips
Same great UniFit™ Universal Fitting Pipet Tips and LFR™ Low Fluid Retention Technology Tips in environmentally friendly packaging. National Scientific ReloadStack™ offers unique and most efficient tip refilling system for your high quality and demanding research needs.
Among many superior features, here are some examples:
- Easy operation - Unlike other refilling products, the top of BoxBase™ is wide open. It is very easy to fit, set and go. BoxBase comes in its Starter Pack.
- Protect from contamination - Unlike other refilling products, stacks nest tightly and create isolated compartment to protect tips from contamination.
- Cost-effective - Material savings allowed the products to price economical.
- Space saving - for both the lab bench and also in shipping and storage.
- Waste reducing - because base and lid are continuously reused, only the tip tray is disposed of, saving up to 50% plastic when compared to other systems.
- Every time you finished the stack, you get extra empty BoxBase with hinged lid. Give it to your colleague, or use it to organize your valuable articles.
Starter Packs are available for all different volume tips. Scroll down to see their details.
LFR™ technology tips offer unparalleled maximum recovery of precious samples and reagents, and unsurpassed pipetting accuracy and reproducibility. Technical report can be found in 'Support' page. Tip-Pipettor compatibility information is available in 'Support' page. Maximum volumes of 10ul to 10ml tips are offered. Tips and trays are autoclavable.
National Scientific is putting it considerable focus in complete manufacturing processes, from raw materials to packaging, to maintain the highest quality pipet tips that are essential for today's demanding high quality research applications. We use only USP Class 6, FDA-approved medical-grade, bovine-free, heavy metal-free plastic resins, running in state-of-art manufacturing facility in California, USA. All racks and lids are also made in-house with internally recycled resins to ensure the upmost cleanliness and performance. Final products are packaged for integrity and user-friendliness.