Nautiz - Model X1 - Ultra-Rugged Handheld Android Smartphone for Rough Work
The Nautiz X1 is the perfect blending of an ultra-rugged handheld and an enterprise smartphone. It breaks through barriers of size, toughness and reliability to offer field professionals and outdoor enthusiasts the proven ruggedness of a Nautiz ultra-rugged handheld that runs the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system.
With the Nautiz X1, you don’t have to choose between dependability and slim design. With its small size and light weight of only 180 grams (6.3 ounces), it’s in among the smallest enterprise handhelds. Built for the toughest conditions, the Nautiz X1 meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military standards for withstanding humidity, vibration, drops and extreme temperatures. And with an IP67 rating, the Nautiz X1 is fully waterproof and impervious to dust and sand.
The Nautiz X1 runs on a powerful 1 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM, which allows top-notch performance in the field, whether you’re displaying vivid images and graphics or using customized work software. The Nautiz X1 comes with 4 GB of onboard memory, expandable via a MicroSD card slot.
The 4-inch, 800x480 WVGA capacitive touchscreen is sunlight-readable and scratch-resistant. On the Nautiz X1’s rear face, a 5-megapixel autofocus camera and true LED flash allow you to take crisp photos, even in dark environments.
The Nautiz X1 provides reliable voice and high-speed data transmission worldwide over GSM networks, and connects to 802.11 b/g/n WiFi networks. A standard 1530 mAh Li-Ion battery offers extended operation time, even on long days away from a power source. And when you’re out in the world, embedded GPS, E-compass and G-Sensor keep you on the right track.
Plug into a 3.5-millimeter mic/earphone jack, use the speaker for hands-free conversations, or pair the Nautiz X1 with a BT wireless headset or stereo headphones. Plus, the Nautiz X1 has a multitude of optional accessories, including a desktop cradle, an extended battery, a vehicle cradle and carry cases.
If you need a compact and powerful mobile device that can satisfy your demands for field work, don’t limit yourself to just a regular smartphone or a rugged handheld computer — choose the Nautiz X1 for a tool that combines the best of both.
- Size : 125 x 65 x 15 mm (4.9' x 2.6' x 0.6')
- Weight : 180 g (6.3 oz)
- Processor : Texas Instruments OMAP 4430 1 GHz dual-core
- Memory/Disk : 1 GB RAM/4 GB Flash
- Expandable Memory : MicroSD, SDHC
- Operating System : Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Screen : 4' WVGA (800x480) sunlight-readable capacitive touchscreen, Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Battery : 1530 mAh (5.66 Wh) Li-Ion as standard
- 3060 mAh (11.32 Wh) Li-Ion (optional)
- Connections : Micro USB 2.0 OTG
- Docking Connector : 5-pin USB connector
- Audio : Speaker / Mic / Headset jack / Built-in vibration function
- PAN : BT v2.1
- Cellular (WWAN) : GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA+
- Wireless LAN : 802.11 b/g/n supports WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Navigation : Integrated u-blox® GPS, WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS-capable, G-Sensor, E-Compass
- Camera : 5 Megapixel Camera with autofocus and LED Flash
- Operating : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F) MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 Procedure II, MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5 Procedure II
- Storage : -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F) MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 Procedure I, MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5 Procedures I, III
- Drop : 26 drops from 1.22 m (4 ft) MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV
- Vibration : MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 Procedures I, II
- Sand & Dust : IP67, MIL-STD-810G
- Water : IP67, MIL-STD-810G
- Humidity : MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.5
- Altitude : 4,572 m (15,000 ft) at 23 °C (73 °F)