Navas - Model MMS-4000 - Thermogravimetric Analyzers
Multiple-Sample, Quick Moisture Or Ash Analyzer For Large Throughput And With Operational Software In Windows (Accurate Thermogravimetric Instruments). The Navas Instruments MMS-4000 moisture and ash analyzer (Thermogravimetric) will provide fast, consistent and reliable analysis without the need for constant interaction. The instrument can even work at night without operator attention!
The MMS-4000 is ideal for applications where analysis of a large amount of samples is needed, like flour, food, feed, whey, dairy products, coal, coke, cement, iron ore, other ores and other applications.
The auto loader has capacity for 77 samples, and can process 92 samples automatically overnight!
With multiple temperatures and steps with configurable parameters, the MMS-4000 offers the operator more flexibility. Organizational software allows for different materials; solids, liquids and powders to be loaded simultaneously. The software organizes the individuals into batches and analyzes them accordingly.
Determination of: moisture or ash
Applications: flour, food, animal feed, snacks, dough, whey, dairy products, coal (quick ash), coke (quick ash), coal preparation plants, biomass, biochar, calcium carbonate, iron ore and other ores, cement, graphite, bauxite, fertilizers, rubbers, plastics, used engine oil, etc…
- Temperature regulation is plus/minus one degree Centigrade
- Extremely robust mechanical design
- Exceptional and unsurpassed reliability
- Complete brand name digital precision balance of 0.1 mg sensitivity with display
- Service although seldom required, does not require highly trained technicians
- Parts are standard, and generally available locally
- Easy to use Windows software
- Easy to use diagnostics screen
- Unlimited number of analysis parameter sets
- Open Data Base Connectivity, customizable reports, data export to TXT, CSV and XLS files for LIMS or Microsoft Excel
- Formulas designer
- Special software available with all possible features you may need
Processor and Equipment:
- Standard desktop PC or laptop with Windows and with Pentium or higher compatible processor for system control.
- Communications with digital balance by RS-232 cable
- Color monitor
- Color printer
- Sample Size: 0.1 ~ 10 grams (Depends on material and crucible size)
- Standard Deviation: 0.0002 grams
- Number of Samples: Number of Samples: 15 to 19 simultaneously, models with different numbers of samples available, can process 92 samples automatically overnight
- Weight Loss/Gain Range: 0-100%
- Temperature range: 50 ~ 1000 ºC, ± 1º at 105º, ± 2º at other temperatures
- Instrument control: Desktop or Laptop PC with USB
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 21.81 x 23.62 x 22.44 Inch (55.4 cm x 60 cm x 57 cm)
- Weight: 133 LB (60 KG)
- Electric Furnace: 220V AC (4 KW)