NBT - Model SR900 Series - Spread Spectrum Wireless Radios
The SR900 Series Wireless Radio was specifically designed for today's telemetry and SCADA application. It is a reliable, cost-effective, license-free radio interface with transceiver frequency hopping from 902 - 928 MHz. This telemetry radio is perfect for any point-to-point and point-to-multipoint serial equipment operation.
The SR900 is field configurable as either a master, slave or repeater and comes with built in CRC-16 error detection and auto-retransmit to provide accurate and reliable data transmission. It has the maximum allowable transmit power (1-watt) with a superior gain of 135 dB allowing line-of-sight communications at distances over 14 miles. Non line-of-sight communication is also possible since the SR900 can be used as a repeater to span the distances for other nodes in the network.
The sixty two different user-selectable pseudo-random hopping patterns support multiple networks and addressing includes station ID and network address. In addition, the user configurable encryption maximizes security and privacy.
The SR900 has a small footprint making it ideal for panel mounting, has digital and analog I/O options available, and it can be configured as either a master or slave with the included, easy-to-use Windows based configuration utility.
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint operations
- Field Configurable as Master, Slave or Repeater
- Built-in Repeater Capabilities
- Power requirements 12-24VDC 500ma
- Compact 'footprint' ideal for panel mounting
- Configuration Software included
- Spectrum Analyzer and Remote Diagnostics included with Software
- Transparent operation for ASCII or most PLC and SCADA protocols
- 1 Watt RF output; 10-20 mile range (subject to terrain, etc.)
- Remote Diagnostics and Programming
- License Free 900 MHz ISM band
- Configurable for complex networks using multiple repeaters
- 5 Digital In, 2 Digital Out and 2 Analog In
- Base I/O Expansion Options (RS232 connection)
- 4 Digital In, 4 Digital Out and 1 Analog In or ...
- 2 Digital In, 1 Digital Out, and 4 Analog In
Expansion Card Options
- 4 Digital In, 4 Digital Out or ...
- 8 Digital In
Spread Spectrum Telemetry Radio
- Programmable selection of channels
- 12-24 VDC power requirement
- Dial modem emulation mode allows calling a specific remote site
- Transparent operation with asynchronous protocols
- Send/receive packet analysis