Model ND4049.5 - Anti-Syphon Valves
From Oil Tank Valves
The Pressure Regulating Anti-Syphon Valve ensures the smooth running of a pumping system to an above ground oil storage tank.This pressure regulating valve is designed to avoid accidentialy emptying the tank by overloading the pump and delivery system, therefore limiting product loss and site pollution. Constructed from aluminium and copper-aluminium alloy with special hydrocarbon seals, the pressure regulating valve prevent head loss and regulates and stabilizes the flow with no hammering effect.Thanks to their Tri-Flange connection, these pressure regulating valves can be removed and serviced without disturbing the installation's pipework.
- Triangular 1 1/2' F BSP
- Max Flow Rate: 83 L/min
- Fitted with wire mesh filter
- Max Liquid Column of 6m
- MUST BE fitted Horizontally
- Valve adjustment screw for adapting to the installation
- Suitable for Diesel or Petrol
- Connection flange included
- Possible to fit two valves in parallel to increase flow rate.