NECi - Model NTK-MPSR - Standard Range Microplate Assay Nitrate Test Kit
You will need variable pipetters, a 25mL graduated cylinder, a vortex-type mixer, a microplate mixer, a microplate reader or photometer for reading Absorbance at 540 nm± 20 nm, clean and nitrate-free test tubes, a timer, reagent grade water, and concentrated HCl.
Each Kit Contains:
- (1) 15mL Amber Bottle Assay Buffer (liquid)
- (1) 15mL Amber Bottle Color Reagent No. 1 (solid)
- (1) 15mL Amber Bottle Color Reagent No. 2 (solid)
- (1) Tube NADH (freeze-dried)
- (1) Tube Nitrate Reductase (freeze-dried)
- (1) Squeeze-bulb Enzyme Diluent
- (1) 1.5mL Tube 100 ppm Nitrate-N Nitrate Standard
- (1) 96-well Microplate
- (2) Pipetter Reservoir Basins
- (6) Microcentrifuge Tubes
- (1) Set of Instructions
- (1) 20mL Tube Salt Water (only if you are testing seawater, please specify when ordering)
For more detailed information about this kit, please refer to the instruction sheet.