NECi - Model NTK-TTSR - Standard Range Test Tube Format Nitrate Test Kit
Test Tube Kits are available for fresh or salt water samples, in standard or low range, and to analyze either 25 or 100 samples.
For Standard Range Test Tube Format Nitrate Test Kits:
You will need a graduated cylinder, variable pipetters, a test tube vortex-type mixer, colorimeter or spectrophotomether, clen and nitrate-free 13 x 100 test tubes, a timer, Nitrate-free deionized water, concentrated HCl, and ice.
Each Kit Contains (Per 25 Samples):
- (1) 50mL Tube Assay Buffer (liquid)
- (1) 15mL Amber Bottle Color Reagent No. 1 (solid)
- (1) 15mL Amber Bottle Color Reagent No. 2 (solid)
- (1) Tube NADH (freeze-dried)
- (1) Tube Nitrate Reductase (freeze-dried)
- (1) Squeeze-bulb Enzyme Diluent
- (1) 1.5mL Tube 100ppm Nitrate-N Standard (liquid)
- (6) Microcentrifuge Tubes
- (1) Set of Instructions
- (1) 20mL Tube Salt Water (only if you are testing seawater)
For more detailed information about this kit, please refer to the instruction sheet.