The R70 bio-shredder is a hobby machine, used to shred garden waste, branches of hedges and small prunings (with a maximum diameter of 50 mm), resulting from the maintenance of small green areas. The machine can be equipped either with a single-phase electric engine or with a petrol engine (Honda/ Subaru).
- The cutting group is formed of a front cutting blade for a first shredding and of 6 mobile hammers that refine the material further. At the end of this process, some mobile refining screws guarantee the fineness of the shredded material, which is finally ejected at 650 mm from the ground through a small ejection pipe.
- The ejection blades placed behind the chipping disk create a strong suction that facilitates the expulsion of the green material, which can be loaded into a wheelbarrow or a container.
- The belt transmission for petrol engine versions and the direct transmission for the electric version make the R70 bio-shredder particularly safe, even in case of accidental introduction of inadequate material.
- Built in a simple and sturdy way, this bio-shredder is easy to handle and to move by means of its two big wheels.
- All versions are manufactured according to the safety systems in compliance with the current European standards.
- At any time and at its incontestable discretion, NEGRI reserves the right to modify and improve its products, if considered necessary.