NEMA - Model 1 - Indoor Control System
From Control Products
The wastewater is discharged into a pump tank. This tank is provided with a pump controlled by three (3) float switches to control, by volume, each dose to be discharged. When water rises in the chamber, the lower float will rise. Water will continue to rise until the middle float rises and actuates the pump. The pumping volume may be adjusted by increasing the separation between the lower and middle float.
In the event of mechanical failure, the water will continue to rise above the middle float. Upon the alarm float rising, the alarm contact will be closed. The alarm light and the audible alarm shall activate. The controller shall continue to sound the alarm until the system is serviced. The alarm test-off-normal (test-normal-silence for auto-reset alarm)switch may be turned to the off (silence) position to silence the audible portion of the alarm and turn off the top mounted light.
For the pump to be automatically actuated, the pump switch must be on 'auto'. The pump may also be operated in the 'manual' position.
Basic 'S' Pump Control Includes:
- Nema rated enclosure w/hinged door (Nema 1 steel or Nema 4x fiberglass)
- Removable aluminum backplate for component mounting.
- Duty rated pump contactor 16A @ 115/230V/460V
- Hand-Off-Auto Toggle Switch
- Power and pump run indicator light
- 2A control fuse
- Finger-safe terminal blocks
- Neatly bundled wiring harness
- 115V control transformer w/ fused secondary
(Three-phase units only)
- U.L. APPROVED AND LABELED
Alarm 'A' Feature (If desired) Includes:
- 85db @ 10 ft. alarm horn
- Test-Off-Normal toggle switch
- High level indicator light, 40 Watt red lexan alarm light (Outdoor units only)
- Dry remote alarm contacts (Outdoor and all three-phase units only)
- 120V Powered remote alarm contacts (Three-phase units only)