NEMo - Model XT - On-Line Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Monitoring Station
Formaldehyde - CO2 - COVL - Temperature - Humidity - Pressure - NO2 - O3 - PM1-2,5-10 NEMo XT is the first on-line Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring station, continuously measuring containment and formaldehyde with the required IAQ performance levels. Since it is intended to be installed in a fixed position , it is mostly electrically powered. In standard configuration, it can however run on battery for 1 year. Compatible with IoT or wired networks, it is easy to install in any type of building.
NEMo XT - Monitoring intended to be installed in a fixed position
NEMo XT is an online air quality analysis station that can be installed with a local display for direct visualization of concentrations and thresholds. This screen is educational but plays an important role in industrial hygiene by displaying the threshold overruns.
- Monitoring qa
- Alerts on threshold
- Health settings
- Monitoring of work environments around production and in offices
- Monitoring in operation of energy-efficient buildings, WELL certification
- Piloting ventilation systems
- Monitoring of Indoor Air Quality in Publicly Established Establishments
- Control of the efficiency of filtration systems
- Measure of actual exposure to pollutants and identification of pollution peaks.
- Possibility of adding a VOC sensor by PID technology for the monitoring of Industries.
- Proprietary and patented technology for continuous measurement of formaldehyde.
- Modular and evolutive, possibility of adding additional sensors (PM2.5 / PM10, VOC, Radon ...).
- Connected device for real-time access to measurements (Sigfox, LoRa, Bluetooth, Wifi, RJ45, GSM).
- Simple and ergonomic data management software , cloud interface and mobile application.
- Meets the requirements of element 18 of the WELL Building Standard label