NeoTech - Model D238 - Ultrapure Water Disinfection & Ozone Destruction System
The NeoTech D238 is specially designed to disinfect water and is an essential component in advanced oxidation processes. This high-efficiency UV system utilizes NeoTech Aqua’s patented ReFleX chamber technology, reflecting over 99% of the 254nm UV generated. It is the highest efficiency, smallest footprint, and lowest operating cost UV system in the water treatment industry. With only a single thirty-eight inch lamp, the D238 provides users the most convenient and lowest cost service schedule of any low pressure or medium pressure UV system today.
Maximum UV Penetration
The NeoTech D238™ provides users an unparalleled level of engineering sophistication by maximizing UV distribution in a patented 99% reflective chamber. This unique technical advantage also reduces the number of lamps and power requirements by up to 90% compared to standard UV systems.
Minimal Maintenance And Service
The service and maintenance requirements for the NeoTech D238 are limited to three basic requirements:
- Lamp Replacement: No Tools Required
- UV Monitor: May be changed with a single screwdriver while the system is operating
- Cleaning: May be cleaned as needed in a CIP loop or manually brushed.
The NeoTech D238 boasts the smallest footprint in its class. With as few as onetenth as many bulbs compared to standard UV systems, it has the lowest operating cost and maintenance schedule in the field.
- Single lamp efficiency processes up to 65 gallons per minute
- 75% smaller footprint compared to standard UV systems
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Up to four units may be controlled with a single micro-control box
- Built for 120V or 230V single phase power providing maximum flexibility
- No flow, no problem – guaranteed 60 minutes
- Water contact finish – Ra-15
- Controller- Remote
- Alarms, Remote Control, 4-20 mA output
- Real time dosimetry, 100% dosage assurance – with constant flow
- UV monitor is NIST traceable
- Sanitization in place – hot water or steam
- No-tool lamp changeNSF Standard 50 certified
- Warranty one year parts and labor
Flow Rate - gpm (m3/hr.) - 99% UVT @ 40mJ/cm2^ 65 (15)
Flow Rate - gpm (m3/hr.) - 99% UVT @ 30mJ/cm2^ 65 (15)
Flow Rate - gpm (m3/hr.) - 95% UVT @ 40mJ/cm2 ^ 65 (15)
Flow Rate - gpm (m3/hr.) - 95% UVT @ 30mJ/cm2^ 65 (15)
Number of High Output Amalgam Lamps 1
Lamp Life - Hours* 9000
Operating Power - watts 154
Operating Pressure - psi (bar) 150 (13)
Operating Temperature - ºF (ºC) 36 - 104 (2 - 40)
Pressure Drop at rated flow - psi (bar) 5.2 (0.45)
Dry Weight - pounds (kg) 42 (19.1)
Dimensions (L x H x D) - inches 39.9 x 6.2 x 8.2
Dimensions (L x H x D) - millimeters 1014 x 158 x 208
Sanitary Fittings - Standard+ 1.5 in.