NeoTech - Model D428 - Ultrapure Water Disinfection & Ozone Destruction System
The NeoTech D428 is specially designed to disinfect water and is an essential component in advanced oxidation processes. This high-efficiency UV system utilizes NeoTech Aqua’s patented ReFleX chamber technology, reflecting over 99% of the 254nm UV generated. It is the highest efficiency, smallest footprint, and lowest operating cost UV system in the water treatment industry. With only two twenty-eight inch lamps, the D428 provides users the most convenient and lowest cost service schedule of any low pressure or medium pressure UV system today.
Maximum UV Penetration
The NeoTech D428 provides usersan unparalleled level of engineeringsophistication by maximizing UVdistribution in a patented 99% reflectivechamber. This unique technical advantagealso reduces the number of lamps andpower requirements by up to 90%compared to standard UV systems.
Minimal Maintenance and Service
The service and maintenance requirements for the NeoTech D428 are limited to three basic requirements:
- Lamp Replacement: No Tools Required
- UV Monitor: May be changed with a single screwdriver while the system is operating
- Cleaning: May be cleaned as needed in a CIP loop or manually brushed.
The NeoTech D428 boasts the smallest footprint in its class. With as few as onetenth as many bulbs compared to standard UV systems, it has the lowest operating cost and maintenance schedule in the field.
- Dual lamp efficiency processes up to 300 gallons per minute
- 75% smaller footprint compared to standard UV systems
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Up to four units may be controlled with a single micro-control box
- Built for 120V or 230V single phase power providing maximum flexibility
- No flow, no problem - guaranteed 60 minutes
- Water contact finish - Ra-15
- Controller- Remote
- Alarms, Remote Control, 4-20 mA output
- Real time dosimetry, 100% dosage assurance - with constant flow
- UV monitor is NIST traceable
- Sanitization in place - hot water or steam
- No-tool lamp change
- NSF Standard 50 certified
- Warranty one year parts and labor
Flow Rate - gpm (m3/hr.) - 99% UVT @ 30mJ/cm2^ 300 (68)
Flow Rate - gpm (m3/hr.) - 95% UVT @ 40mJ/cm2^ 226 (51.3)
Flow Rate - gpm (m3/hr.) - 95% UVT @ 30mJ/cm2^ 300 (68)
Number of High Output Amalgam Lamps 2
*Lamp Life - Hours 9000
Operating Power - watts 235
Operating Pressure - psi (bar) 150 (13)
Operating Temperature - ºF (ºC) 36 - 104 (2 - 40)
Pressure Drop at rated flow - psi (bar) 2.8 (0.24)
Dry Weight - pounds (kg) 54.8 (24.9)
Dimensions (L x H x D) - inches 30.6 x 7.9 x 11.4
Dimensions (L x H x D) - millimeters 776 x 201 x 290
+Sanitary Fittings - Standard 3 in.