Neptech Flexotherm - Heated Smoke Meter
From Heated Products
Flexothermc Heated Smoke Meter Lines were developed specifically for use in combination with a smoke meter for soot content measurement. Although there are multiple versions of soot meters, Flexotherm™ can adapt in most applications. At the start of the ordering process it is crucial to determine as to what model or type of smoke meter is being used for a proper match. This Flexotherm™ branded product is shown to be of far superior workmanship, quality, and price than what is currently being provided as a standard OEM component. Flexotherm™ has had proven field success and many satisfied customers.
Our hoses are designed with only the best material to make sure that the best hose is given to the customer. Our hoses are fitted with nearly indestructible hose ends and an extremely flexible tube regardless of the temperature. With the ability to customize any hose, we have the capability to tailor a hose to the customer’s most precise requests based on the job application. This ensures that you get the right product for the job without worrying about compatibility issues.
- Innovative Re-tube Design
- Zero Cold-Spot Construction
- Stainless Steel braid provides resistance to heat, pressure, pulsing, flexing, and vibration
- Heating elements are made of high-grade
head conducting alloys
- Temperatures can reach as high as 800°F (427°C)
- Core Material available for most applications (convoluted or smooth bore)
- Low-Medium-High Pressure Applications