From Poly Plastic Tanks
This acid neutralization tank is a proven way to control or neutralize harmful materials before they enter the environment. In order to make this process as safe and reliable as possible, each tank contains walls made of heavy-duty polyethylene or polypropylene. These walls are constructed with a seamless material that will prevent leaking.
When used in plants and facilities, these chemical tanks will effectively dilute pollutants or waste so that will not cause additional damage. Some neutralization mediums that can be used with this unit are marble chips or lump limestones. These chips should range in diamter of one to three inches and the carbonate equivalent should be 85% or higher. To help dilute your materials, add water.
The use of these types of mediums will allow the acid to filter through the top, allowing the clean solution to be discharged from the tank.
- Cylindrical Design
- Covers Supremely Secured to the Tank
- Heavy Walls
- Neutralization Medium: Can use Lump Limestone or Marble Chips with a Diamter of one to three inches (1'-3')
- Gaskets are made from Neoprene
- Sides of the Tank will not be Worn Down by Corrosive Materials
- Will Function in High Temperatures or Temperatures that Change Rapidly
- Prevents Harmful Acids and Waste from Factories, Medical Facilities, and More from Polluting the Environment