Whether you are looking for a Coldframe, High Tunnel, Freestanding Greenhouse, or a Venlo, Curved Glass or Poly Covered Gutter Connected structure, when designing a greenhouse structure we start with the end result in mind: A Quality Commercial Greenhouse Environment.
The Versatility of a Poly Connected Greenhouse
- A versatile greenhouse designed for vegetable crops or floriculture
- A single piece arch rolled into a gothic peak for superior condensation control
- Gutter vents and other natural ventilation options for the most effective and efficient airflow possible
- The most economical greenhouse for large growers
- Standard widths: 16’, 18’, 21’, 24’, 27’ 6” (32’, 36’, 42’, 48’ - Widespan)
- Typical under gutter heights are 14' - 24'
- Galvanized gutters for superior protection against corrosion
- Posts are rated for 55,000 psi tensile strength
- 1 1/2' diameter ridge purlins
- Oval arches
- Swaged gutter connection
- Post spacing on 12' Centers
- Trusses are hot dipped galvanized after fabrication
- Full set of construction blueprints and material list breakdown for construction