Newt & Salamander Fencing
Designed For Wildlife. Animal Safe: No Mesh. Temporary & Permanent Solutions. Customisable Installation. Easy Installation & High Durability. Zero Waste: Reusable & Recyclable.
Mesh fencing, often used for animal exclusion, can be unsafe for animals and many animals are able to escape the mesh fencing.
AMX24/610 is the fencing size recommended for salamander and newt species and there are also many different installation options to ensure you get the best solution for your project.
- California Tiger Salamander (Ambystoma californiense)
- Jefferson Salamander (Ambystoma jeffersonianum)
- Spotted Salamander (Ambystoma maculatum)
- Great Crested Newt (Triturus cristatus)
- Palmate Newt (Lissotriton helveticus)
- California newt (Taricha torosa)