Real Tech - Model N2 Series - Nitrite (NO2) Analyzer - Boiler / Chiller Water Monitoring
Real Tech’s Nitrite analyzer provides rapid real-time measurement of nitrite (NO2) in water. The Nitrite analyzer utilizes light at various wavelengths for measurement. Continuous nitrite monitoring can bring significant value to many applications especially for boilers, chillers and aquaculture.
- Affordable real-time nitrite (NO2) monitoring
- Multiple wavelength analyzer with LED technology
- Operator friendly, low maintenance design
- Built-in controller
- Quick and simple optical measurements
- Reagent free operation
CHARACTERISTIC TECHNICAL DATA
- Path Lengths: 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm
- Parameters: Nitrite (NO2)
- Range: Depends on model selected. Refer to range chart
- Accuracy: ± 1% FS
- Units: mg/L, ppm
- Sampling Time: 30 seconds
- Calibration: Factory calibrated. Can be field adjusted if needed.
- Cleaning: In-situ cleaning makes cleaning quick and easy. Automatic chemical cleaning is optional.
- Self-Diagnostic: Detection and diagnosis of internal system fault
- Operator Interface: Five push buttons to control a comprehensive hierarchical menu system
- Display: 4 line x 20 character backlit LCD with LED alarm indicator
- Alarms: Dry contact terminals allow for operator configurable alarms for: high and low set points, low lamp output, leak detected, system fault, etc.
- Humidity Control: Humidity sensor with large regeneratable desiccant system
- Outputs: Self-powered 4-20mA, RS232 serial for PC
- Wavelengths: UV and visible light wavelengths
- Light Source: LED
- Flow Rate: 300 - 1000 mL/min
- Pressure Rating: 20 PSI maximum
- Fluid Connections: 1/4' OD tube push-in fittings
- Electrical: 24VDC 40W power adapter (accepts 90-250VAC 50/60Hz)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Temp: 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
- Max Water Temp: 70°C (158°F)
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X, wall mountable
- Weight: 22 lb (2000 series) or 24 lb (4000 series)
- Dimensions: 17”H x 14.25”W x 7.5”D (2000 series) or 17.75”H x 15.5”W x 6.75”D (4000 series)
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty (Extended care packages available)
- Analyzer Upgrades: High Temp. Upgrade I, High Temp. Upgrade II, Cell Modem, Dual Transmitter
* Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.