Nitroxychrom is a gas generator providing high purity (grade : 99.9995%) of nitrogen used as carrier gas dilution gas for autoGC PID (for VOCs) and MEDOR (for sulfur compounds). Associated with internal calibration tubes, it allows to use specific components without oxidation risks.
Thanks to Nitroxychrom, there is no need for a heavy and regular replacement of gas cylinder.
Nitrogen is produced from air.
NITROXYCHROM employs Pressure Swing Absorption (PSA) technology with a stand-by system to produce small flows of very high purity nitrogen when it is needed.
The compressed air enters to the generator via a filter that removes contaminants and bulk moisture via an integrated auto drain. When the control system assesses that more nitrogen is required, the solenoid valves opens and the pressure is allowed to build up in the column containing Carbon Molecular Sieve CMS and a residue catcher.
This sieve absorbs the oxygen and leaves the dry nitrogen free to flow into the reservoir.
A heated catalyser is needed to eliminate the hydrocarbons down to ppt concentration level.
The flow and quality of Nitroxychrom are optimized for Chromatotec® applications, for auto GC 866.
Electronic pressure measurement of N2 displayed in Vistachrom (can be transferred by Modbus in option).
- Light weight construction
- Integrated Compressor: Nitroxychrom-C
- Low power requirement
- Easy Installation
- No regular maintenance required
- Over pressure security
- Flows up to 200 cc/min (300 cc/min in option for vigiENOSE or airTOXIC PURGE for example)
- Ultra High Purity to 99.9995%
- Ultra high quality for carrier gas for auto GC 866 and for dilution
- 0Pressure of the reservoir remotely available on Vistachrom for easy remote diagnosis
- 230 VAC 50 / 60 Hz or 110 / 115 VAC 50 / 60 Hz
- 150 W
Dimensions and weight:
- Rack 19’’ – 4U
- Height: 177 mm (4U)
- Width: 482 mm (rack 19’’)
- Depth: 660 mm
- Net weight: 10 kg