NivuBar - Model H III -HSB0NBH - Submersible Probe
Submersible probe 4 - 20 mA for hydrostatic level measurement in water and wastewater. Oil-free capacitive ceramic measurement cell and free configurable measurement range via HART.
- Capacitive ceramic measurement cell
- Large front-flush diaphragm
- 2-wire probe
- HART protocol
- High overpressure resistance
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- Ex protected
This hydrostatic level probe has been developed to meet the high demands of industrial and environmental protection. The stainless steel (1.4571) probe body is locked by a capacitive ceramic measuring cell at the bottom and is held by the self-supporting cable on the top. The probe can be suspended by using a straining clamp.
The non-corrosive enclosure featuring protection IP68 permits universal use for reliable determination of levels in containers, basins, shafts and tanks. The large diaphragm has proven as very reliable, particularly in the wastewater sector.
The probe is available also as Ex version and thus can be installed in any explosive.
Using a laptop with the NIVUS configuration software as well as the HART interface module, the HART protocol allows to universally change the probe’s measurement range. The standard measurement ranges are 10mH2O and 20mH2O and can be at min. 20 % related to the nominal measurement range (FSO) of the probe (e.g. 0 to 2 m or greater with measurement range 10mH2O (FSO) or 0 to 4 mH2O or greater with measurement range 20mH2O (FSO)). Utilising the widely used 2-wire technology, the installation costs are very low.
- Pump shafts
- Stormwater treatment plants, storage sewers, retention tanks and discharge constructions
- WWTPs (screening control, tank levels, sludge tanks, levels in open channels)
- Industrial wastewater networks
- and many more
- Power supply:
- 12 to 36 V DC
- Ex: 12 to 28 V DC
- Stainless steel 1.4571
- diaphragm: ceramics (AL2O3)
- Protection: IP 68
- Measurement principle: capacitive
- Measurement range: 10 and 20 mH2O lowest range: 20% of measurement range configurable via HART special measurement ranges upon request
- Accuracy according to IEC 60770: 0,1 % FSO
- Long-term stability: ± 0.1 % FSO / year
- Cable: ø9 mm Polyurethane
- Cable lengths: 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 m special lengths upon request
- Outputs: 4 - 20 mA, 2-wire
- 600 Ohm / 24 V
- 1000 Ohm / 32 V